Online Customer Support/Service : +1-717-696-6426   Help Center   Contact Us

Common Electrical Wiring Mistakes to Avoid

According to the U.S. Fire Administration’s recent statistics, electrical fires accounted for 6.3% (nearly 24,000) of all residential fires. One of the leading causes of these fires is faulty wiring, meaning some of these fires might have been caused by preventable electrical wiring mistakes. Outdated wiring may not have the capacity to handle the increased number of electrical appliances and devices in today’s average home. Although breakers should be triggered when an overload occurs, there is a possibility that there are worn connectors which no longer function, greatly increasing the risk of an electrical fire. Here are some common electrical

Read more

How To Avoid The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, over 400 people nationwide die from unintentional Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning each year. In addition, more than 20,000 visit the emergency room and over 4,000 are hospitalized.  Help keep your customers safe from the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning by informing them about what it is, where it might be found, the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, and how to prevent it.  Here is some helpful information to pass along. What is Carbon Monoxide? Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas that can be deadly if inhaled. It is

Read more

Electric Shock Treatments That Everyone Should Know

It’s very important for your customers to know how to treat electric shocks. Electrical hazards cause nearly 4,000 injuries and more than 300 deaths in the U.S. workplace each year. Because electric shocks are so common, familiarity with appropriate treatment is vital. You know this information, but by reviewing it with your customers, you certify your authority, the quality of your work, and emphasize the importance of taking care around electricity. Following are some of the key talking points you can cover with your customers. Sources of Shock Low voltage electricity – 500 watts or less – typically won’t cause

Read more